Job Description & Responsibilities
- Shall have a knack for accounting and finance.
- Shall receive all funds paid to the Association and deposit to accounts at the direction of the Board.
- Shall issue payments on behalf of the Association from accounts at the direction of the Board.
- Shall keep expense reports, receipts, books, etc. to properly account for funds and payments.
- Shall prepare an annual Financial Report, to be duly audited, for submission to the Association at the annual general meeting (AGM).
- Shall present regular financial reports to the Board at monthly general committee meetings (GCM).
- Shall be one of three official bank signatories for MSBCA’s accounts, along with the President and the Secretary.
- Shall submit reports and applications as required by public or other authorities.
- The Treasurer must be a Member in Good Standing for a minimum of (2) years and born in or resident or have family heritage or spouse from Malaysia, Singapore, or Brunei. He is someone who holds honesty and integrity in high esteem and is committed to accuracy and transparency.