Job Description & Responsibilities
- Keep the office locked at all times.
- Check that there are no leaks in the ceiling.
- Ensure that the clubhouse and bathrooms are cleaned.
- Check that all lightings and fixtures are working properly.
- Check that the heater is in working order by October 10th.
- Be familiar with the Condominium Management and Contract.
- Liaise with repairman, alarm company and cleaners, when necessary.
- Ensure that all pilot lights on the gas stove are turned off when not in use.
- Apply for free annual Food Permit from Alberta Health Services by August 30th.
- Ensure that maintenance issues, requests and incidents are reported promptly.
- Renew Annual Health Services license for the commerical kitchen by August 30th .
- Make sure that consumable supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, and kitchen essentials are fully stocked.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: OCTOBER 11, 2021