Why Join MSBCA?
MSBCA always welcomes new members! By joining and becoming part of our society, you get to meet Canadians, expats and friends of the Malaysian, Singaporean and Bruneian community who celebrate our unique Southeast Asian cultures and heritage. Other benefits include:
- Voting rights
- Subscription to our newsletter for current and upcoming activities & events
- Cheaper admission tickets for select events
- Connecting with other members here in Calgary
- Sharing appreciation for Malaysian, Singaporean and Bruneian cuisine, arts, film and drama, history and cultures!
- Being part of a special club!
As MSBCA is a non-profit organization, membership fees help us cover our operating costs such as administrative costs and facility usage. MSBCA membership is open to all Alberta residents 18 years of age and over.
Annual Membership Fees for Jan 1, 2018 – Dec 31, 2018:
Family – $25/year:
Individual or single-parent family – $15/year:
Please print out the MSBCA Membership Form and send the completed form and cheque to:
MSBCA, Membership Director
#301, 114-3 Ave SW
Calgary AB T2P 0E7
(Membership application will be subject to approval by the Board of Directors)
Read: MSBCA Bylaws
You need Adobe Reader to view the form, bylaws and funding guide.