Place : MSBCA Clubhouse | Date: Nov 12 ,2017 | Time: 2pm-6pm
Cost $10-20 per family (cost sharing)
Age group: 8-16 years old (up to 2 children per family group, participants without kids will be considered)
- Participants will learn to make the recipes from scratch (including hand knead pizza dough).
- Learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, and much more. Most of all, they’ll learn how to have fun creating and enjoying delicious food.
- Your budding little chef is sure to enjoy the world of “sticky fingers” and they may even make dinner for you one day!
- Students will enjoy the dishes they make at the end of each class or take them home.
- Classes are 100% Hands-on
- Parent must accompany the children at all time
- Parent will be assisting the instructor to help out their kids.
- Parent will help to clean up the clubhouse after the cooking class
- Parent may require to bring some of the basic kitchen utensils
- Details to follow once register
If interested please register through Helen Ong at email@example.com