Subscribe to MSBCA
Receive updates on the monthly newsletter and fun events!
Category Archives: Cooking Class
“Masala Spice”Cooking Class – East Indian Cuisine
Date: Nov 5, 2017 (Sunday)
Time: 10:00am- 1:00pm
Venue: MSBCA Clubhouse
Max Participants: 12
Fees: Shared cost
Taught by Charan Jeet Kaur
Plain Butter Chapati, Authentic Sardine Curry with Potatoes, Cucumber Yoghurt Raita, Carrot Pickle, Stir Fried Okra (if available) or Deep Fried Crunchy Cauliflower
Punjabi Chai with Ginger Spice and Milk, Coconut Barfi with Cashew Nut
Please contact Helen Ong at email@example.com to reserve a spot.
Place : MSBCA Clubhouse | Date: Nov 12 ,2017 | Time: 2pm-6pm
Cost $10-20 per family (cost sharing)
Age group: 8-16 years old (up to 2 children per family group, participants without kids will be considered)
- Participants will learn to make the recipes from scratch (including hand knead pizza dough).
- Learn to use a variety of utensils, learn kitchen safety and hygiene, how to properly measure dry and liquid ingredients, how to follow a recipe, and much more. Most of all, they’ll learn how to have fun creating and enjoying delicious food.
- Your budding little chef is sure to enjoy the world of “sticky fingers” and they may even make dinner for you one day!
- Students will enjoy the dishes they make at the end of each class or take them home.
- Classes are 100% Hands-on
- Parent must accompany the children at all time
- Parent will be assisting the instructor to help out their kids.
- Parent will help to clean up the clubhouse after the cooking class
- Parent may require to bring some of the basic kitchen utensils
- Details to follow once register
If interested please register through Helen Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org