MSBCA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018
It’s that time of year again! When members can receive an update from the Board of Directors regarding how the Club has performed in the year, and also step forward for the new year.
This year’s Annual General Meeting will be held at the:
MSBCA Clubhouse (#301 – 114 3 Ave SW) on
Sunday, October 21, 2018 | 1pm to 5pm
We require 1/3 of the membership in attendance to attain a quorum.
LIST OF ELIGIBLE VOTERS
NOMINATIONS FOR BOARD 2018-2020
The Malaysian, Singaporean and Bruneian Community Association offers an exciting opportunity to join the Board of Directors.
Individuals will make a difference by sharing their leadership skills, ideas and talents to many others. This offers valuable life experience, organizational and social skills improvement, and resume-building opportunities.
Each position will serve a voluntary 2-year term. Nominations are open to current (2018) MSBCA members.
- Vice President Malaysia
- Vice President Brunei
- General Committee Member (4 positions available)
Nominations will be accepted between September 21 to October 14. Elections will be held at the Annual General Meeting on October 21.
- Meeting wonderful members and dedicated volunteers
- Developing communication and leadership skills
- Turning visions into projects
- Getting your name out there
- Attending monthly meetings (2 hour) and other duties
- Sharing and exploring ideas
- Demonstrating respect, professionalism and accountability
- Officially representing MSBCA and the Board within the community and public